Wednesday, March 22, 2023

meet the cast: overall feelings

The main people you see on camera, the cast. I myself am part of the cast. For all of us, this was our first time acting, so it was a new experience for all of us to be in front of the camera. Obviously, we are not Hollywood-level actors, but for our first time, I think we did a great job and I am so proud. Here are their quotes (my overall thoughts will be in a following blog)

Ashley Marshall as Ashley

"I’m Ashley Marshall, I was an actor in the film. I played the role of Nicole’s best friend. I helped out with setting scenes and piecing everything together. My house was used for the majority of the filming. I had a very fun time with this project, particularly because of the people, they made things less stressful. I’m glad I got to work with such an amazing team."

Dylan Hernandez as Dylan

"What's up bees!!!! My name is Dylan Hernandez and I played Dylan, the love interest, in the film. This was my first time filming and I was really nervous since I was meeting new people. it was an amazing experience and I am super happy I got to meet new people. My favorite part about filming was THE FREE FOOD (just kidding). It was overall a great day filming at the park and spending time with my new friends."

Bryanna Pichardo as Priest Pascal

"Heyyy! I am Bryanna Pichardo and I was an actor, makeup artist, and assistant camera person. I was asked by the group to assist them when making the film, and I had a fun time with them. They had told me the idea for their film, and occasionally I added my two cents, mostly jokes, and it build my relationship with each member. For example, we joked about me dressing as a burger and it actually ended up in the final product. Every moment that I was able to spend with this group, whether it be in class or outside shooting their clips, I had a smile on the whole time. I was also a cameraman for a good chunk of the film and I improved my ability on capturing scenes from different angles and camera movements. Not only was I able to improve teamworking and camera work, but I build on the relationships with each member. Love y'all!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

creative critical reflection

  https://prezi.com/view/FQZM0h1JKE6CfmPHDoww/