Wednesday, March 29, 2023

see you later.... (my overall thoughts and feelings)

Bittersweet, but the film is over and this will be my final formal blog post. The next two posts are my CCR and final film. After months of working hard on this film, it's been completed and all my blog posts are done (well except for this one). I am so grateful for this opportunity. I learned not only how to act and edit, but also how to lead a group. I was able to let my creativity run wild and do what I wanted. As I've mentioned before, this film was my vision and idea, and this is exactly how I imagined it. Obviously, this is no Hollywood-level film, but for what it's worth, it's a pretty good film. There are some things that I would've done differently, though, like using CapCut from the beginning and getting a different dress, but these are minor things, the positives outweigh them. I love the zoom-in transitions. I love the montage. I love how Dylan gave Nicole a ring pop to propose. I love how the comedy of it. I love how Priest Pascal turns into a burger. And the list can go on, and, on. Honestly, exactly what I wanted. Not only was the film fun but writing these blog posts was a blast to make. I loved updating this blog and writing updates on our film. It helped me put all my ideas into one document. And when I needed to reference something, it was easily accessible. Overall, I will miss this experience and would love to do it again. Who knows, maybe this won't be the last time you see me. Maybe you'll see me credited in the next movie you watch in the theaters. So this isn't a goodbye, this is a see you later. 

-with love, Nicole Gonzalez



No comments:

Post a Comment

creative critical reflection

  https://prezi.com/view/FQZM0h1JKE6CfmPHDoww/