Monday, March 13, 2023

editing post 2

So far for editing, Vivien has added transitions. These transitions help tell the story of the film. Below is pictures of the editing. While editing, we noticed that the video only came down to a minute long. Due to me being gone for vacation around this time, I was not able to help with the shooting of the new scene. I did, however write up how the new scene was going to go (in a future blog post) Vivien has spent some time editing, and it has been challenging for her to do so. We will probably have to make a change in the next coming days. The film is not coming out as I want it to and I don't want her to keep on doing it over and over again, so I might come in to help. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

creative critical reflection

  https://prezi.com/view/FQZM0h1JKE6CfmPHDoww/