Monday, March 13, 2023

new scene idea

 Since now we need a new scene, I have come up with this idea. 

(End of what we have, which is tv)

- Fade into the next scene

- (it is nighttime and Ashley is asleep)

- She wakes up and sees a note on her forehead “had to go, my mom was here” 

- Ashley starts picking up in her kitchen to clean up and finds a love letter from me to Dylan 

- Ashley says to herself “in her dreams” then it shows the name of the film “in my dreams”


I hope this works out, as previously stated, I am about to go on vacation, a cruise actually, and I will have no internet or Wi-Fi, meaning I cannot see the end result until it is completely over and done with. I wish Ashley the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

creative critical reflection

  https://prezi.com/view/FQZM0h1JKE6CfmPHDoww/