Friday, March 17, 2023

editing post 3


When I began to edit on CapCut, I was a little confused about how to use the program, this was my first time using it. After playing around with the buttons for a little bit, I was able to learn how to use it. Unlike Premiere Pro, CapCut is very user-friendly and easier to navigate, so changing software for me to edit was a good choice on my part. Here is a step-by-step of what I did today.

I first began by putting all the clips together.



After that, I put transitions between the different clips so the film can flow smoothly.




Then I cut the clips that needed to be shortened.


Then I began to focus on the dream sequence, putting a filter to make it look euphoric. 


Some pictures of me editing!



Next time, I hope to add the title sequence and music. I also wish to wrap up with editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

creative critical reflection

  https://prezi.com/view/FQZM0h1JKE6CfmPHDoww/