Sunday, March 19, 2023

editing post 4

This is my last editing post, for I have completed the whole film! It was much easier to edit last time than last time, I already had experience. It was also quicker because I did the bulk of the work prior. As I did previously, I will do a step-by-step of everything I did.

What I first did was add the title sequences.



Then I added the title at the end that Vivien made.



Now it's time for the second part of my editing today: the sound. The way I added the audio onto the film was to first put the video the audio comes from in the film, then detach the audio. From there I put the audio where I wanted it to go. The video the audio originates from stays there, so I just delete it. I did this for all the sounds we used

I first added the songs Anais made for us.



Then I added the sound effects.



The last thing I did was review and make sure the film was finished and bam! Editing was completed. Overall, I am happy we made the choice to switch editors and editing software. Not only did this make the process more efficient, but it made the overall film look better. I do wish I had practiced a little more on CapCut, however, because I had to look around for a couple things, like detaching the audio and changing the filters. If I have something similar to this where I need to edit, I will definitely use CapCut. (not sponsored)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

creative critical reflection

  https://prezi.com/view/FQZM0h1JKE6CfmPHDoww/